INCREASED DEVELOPER PRODUCTIVITY
- Self-service database provisioning
- Advanced App lifecycle management
- Accelerated, agile dev/test collaboration
LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Consolidation of multiple big data workloads
- No compromise SLAs and QoS
- 70% better hardware utilization
MODERNIZATION - NO APP LEFT BEHIND!
- Standardized infrastructure on Kubernetes
- Bring multi-cloud portability
- All databases, big data, & AI/ML apps
ROBIN powers the data infrastructure of industry-leading businesses
How does ROBIN get you there
Overcome Infrastructure Challenges
Evolving Infrastructure Landscape
- Bare metal to VMs – Applications did not have to change – but VMs are resource-heavy
- Containerization with Docker/ CRI-O, Kubernetes is tougher – as Applications need to be re-designed
- Multiple available options – Cloud, Virtual Machines, Containers, Dockers
- Security, Logging, Monitoring frameworks have evolved
- Built for microservices
- Lacks primitives to run complex SQL, NoSQL & big data apps
- Lacks primitives to manage application lifecycle operations
- Data-heavy applications have to be re-designed
Get Started on Your Cloud-Native Journey
ROBIN Storage for GKE and OpenShift
ROBIN Storage – Run your mission-critical stateful applications on GKE, OpenShift. Bring advanced data management to Kubernetes-native frameworks including Helm and Operators.
Deliver Big Data-as-a-service for the platform of your choice, including Cloudera, Hortonworks, and Spark. Enjoy public cloud-like agilty and cost efficiency.
Agile Dev/Test refreshes and self-service provisioning for MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, Postgres, SAP HANA, and other databases help you shrink release cycles and take products to market faster.