- Design and implement Robin’s system software that involves the storage and distributed application.
- Work with other team members to produce design specification.
- Participate in a scheduled discussion that strikes a balance between time to market and product functionality.
- End-to-end implementation of software code with high performance and debug ability.
- Work with quality assurance team to co-develop testing strategy and plan to ensure high quality of final product.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform after-hours work on a periodic basis.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a must. Master degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated storage software development experience of commercial product.
- Advanced knowledge of storage and data management and service.
- The expert ability of evaluation methods in the design, development and debugging of software programs.
- Three or more years’ experience in software-defined cluster storage for enterprise workloads preferred.
- Experience working within multi-threaded parallel system software preferred.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert programming ability in Python, C, C++, Perl in Linux and UNIX development environment.
Location – San Jose