Cloud Solutions Engineer
Robin Systems seeks an experienced Cloud Solutions Engineer:
- Utilize your strong technical skills, business acumen, and customer orientation to provide the highest level of business and technical consultation to sales teams, prospects, and customers to support selling Robin’s infrastructure product for the cloud – Robin Containerization Platform.
- Work on cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Services, and Engineering to create solutions that utilize Robin Containerization Platform to provide customers with business value.
- Become intimately acquainted with customers’ business requirements, technical needs, systems, environment, and service history, enabling you to demonstrate how the Robin Containerization Platform contributes to their business success.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- As a key member of the sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software, and services on public clouds by using Robin Containerization Platform.
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Robin Containerization Platform.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Robin Containerization Platform, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering adoption of or already using Robin Containerization Platform.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be Robin advocates.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and support.
- Travel requirement: up to 10 percent.
- 3+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications.
- 2+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Strong written communication skills.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS.
- Solution selling experience.
About Robin Systems
Robin.io brings advanced storage and data management that extend the Agility, Efficiency and Portability of Kubernetes to All Stateful Applications, even complex Big Data, Databases, AI/ML and Custom Apps, on Any Infrastructure, On-Premise, Hybrid Cloud or Multi-Cloud. ROBIN Platform is the industry’s first hyper-converged solution that enables big data, databases and AI/ML as a Service on Kubernetes. ROBIN Storage delivers bare-metal performance and enables powerful data management capabilities such as snapshots, backup and migration to support even the most demanding data-intensive workloads. With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat and Veritas, Robin.io seeks to reinvent IT Infrastructure and put the focus back on what matters most – The Applications. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.