Inside Sales Representative
Robin Systems seeks an experienced Inside Sales Representative to:
- Build a sales pipeline by generating leads, qualifying new opportunities, and working with the field sales team to progress existing customer sales cycles.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Work hand in hand with marketing to generate leads.
- Initiate first point of contact with leads.
- Deliver Robin’s value proposition via phone and email to generate customer interest.
- Qualify opportunities, and work with field sales team to progress sales cycle.
- Schedule appointments with customers for demos and presentations.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to manage customer leads and opportunities, keep status updated, capture next steps.
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience for an enterprise software company.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment.Able to articulate a technical value proposition for software products.
- Able to make 25-50 phone calls per day.
- Able to qualify 15 opportunities per month.
- Able to follow goals and objectives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with data management / infrastructure / application platform technologies a plus.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com a plus.
About Robin Systems
Robin.io brings advanced storage and data management that extend the Agility, Efficiency and Portability of Kubernetes to All Stateful Applications, even complex Big Data, Databases, AI/ML and Custom Apps, on Any Infrastructure, On-Premise, Hybrid Cloud or Multi-Cloud. ROBIN Platform is the industry’s first hyper-converged solution that enables big data, databases and AI/ML as a Service on Kubernetes. ROBIN Storage delivers bare-metal performance and enables powerful data management capabilities such as snapshots, backup and migration to support even the most demanding data-intensive workloads. With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat and Veritas, Robin.io seeks to reinvent IT Infrastructure and put the focus back on what matters most – The Applications. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.