Inside Sales Representative
Robin Systems seeks an experienced Inside Sales Representative to:
- Build a sales pipeline by generating leads, qualifying new opportunities, and working with the field sales team to progress existing customer sales cycles.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Work hand in hand with marketing to generate leads.
- Initiate first point of contact with leads.
- Deliver Robin’s value proposition via phone and email to generate customer interest.
- Qualify opportunities, and work with field sales team to progress sales cycle.
- Schedule appointments with customers for demos and presentations.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to manage customer leads and opportunities, keep status updated, capture next steps.
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience for an enterprise software company.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment.Able to articulate a technical value proposition for software products.
- Able to make 25-50 phone calls per day.
- Able to qualify 15 opportunities per month.
- Able to follow goals and objectives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with data management / infrastructure / application platform technologies a plus.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com a plus.
About Robin Systems
Robin Systems is the first hyper-converged Kubernetes solution for big data, databases and AI/ML. Robin is the only solution that embeds application workflows natively into the storage, network, and cloud infrastructure stack. As a result, every application benefits from a simple managed the service-like experience, along with automated deployment and lifecycle management. Traditional hypervisor-based virtualization typically suffers from poor performance and complex and time-consuming application lifecycle management. With Robin, enterprises can bring their applications online much faster, at lower cost, and in any location (on-premise, or in the cloud). With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as NetApp, Oracle, and Veritas, Robin Systems seeks to disrupt the $20 billion-plus virtualization market with its hyper-converged Kubernetes platform. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.