Senior Manager / Director of Technical Product Marketing
Robin Systems seeks an experienced Technical Product Marketing person
- Drive Robin’s technical marketing & field enablement activities; support & promote Robin’s on-line digital presence & brand awareness.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, Services, and Engineering to help field operations and sales enablement.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Design, develop, gather, syndicate and federate content to support the various field enablement, and sales related activities.
- Understand customer’s business needs to determine appropriate business & technical content and related solutions.
- Maintain proactive relationships with others at Robin to continuously expand, enhance, develop and promote existing and new to support Robin’s go-to-market, sales and field enablement.
- Work closely with the marketing and product management teams to synchronize campaigns and product roadmaps (MRDS<>PRDS).
- 5-7 years of technical product marketing management experience.
- Previous technical background in development or solution architect roles, or as product manager.
- Proven hands-on experience in solutions selling, demos, customers’ facing activities.
- Experience in Cloud Computing, Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra or other NoSQL DBs, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Docker, Mesosphere is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Sciences is preferred, an MBA is an advantage.
- Experience in ML (machine learning) or AI (artificial intelligence) or BI (business intelligence) tools is an advantage.
- Prior early stage startup experience is an advantage.
- Experience creating and delivering customer-facing perfected presentations, demos & collateral.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Travel: Some travel required.
About Robin Systems
Robin Systems is the first hyper-converged Kubernetes solution for big data, databases and AI/ML. Robin is the only solution that embeds application workflows natively into the storage, network, and cloud infrastructure stack. As a result, every application benefits from a simple managed the service-like experience, along with automated deployment and lifecycle management. Traditional hypervisor-based virtualization typically suffers from poor performance and complex and time-consuming application lifecycle management. With Robin, enterprises can bring their applications online much faster, at lower cost, and in any location (on-premise, or in the cloud). With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as NetApp, Oracle, and Veritas, Robin Systems seeks to disrupt the $20 billion-plus virtualization market with its hyper-converged Kubernetes platform. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.