Senior Manager / Director of Technical Product Marketing
Robin Systems seeks an experienced Technical Product Marketing person
- Drive Robin’s technical marketing & field enablement activities; support & promote Robin’s on-line digital presence & brand awareness.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, Services, and Engineering to help field operations and sales enablement.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Design, develop, gather, syndicate and federate content to support the various field enablement, and sales related activities.
- Understand customer’s business needs to determine appropriate business & technical content and related solutions.
- Maintain proactive relationships with others at Robin to continuously expand, enhance, develop and promote existing and new to support Robin’s go-to-market, sales and field enablement.
- Work closely with the marketing and product management teams to synchronize campaigns and product roadmaps (MRDS<>PRDS).
- 5-7 years of technical product marketing management experience.
- Previous technical background in development or solution architect roles, or as product manager.
- Proven hands-on experience in solutions selling, demos, customers’ facing activities.
- Experience in Cloud Computing, Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra or other NoSQL DBs, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Docker, Mesosphere is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Sciences is preferred, an MBA is an advantage.
- Experience in ML (machine learning) or AI (artificial intelligence) or BI (business intelligence) tools is an advantage.
- Prior early stage startup experience is an advantage.
- Experience creating and delivering customer-facing perfected presentations, demos & collateral.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Travel: Some travel required.
About Robin Systems
Robin.io brings advanced storage and data management that extend the Agility, Efficiency and Portability of Kubernetes to All Stateful Applications, even complex Big Data, Databases, AI/ML and Custom Apps, on Any Infrastructure, On-Premise, Hybrid Cloud or Multi-Cloud. ROBIN Platform is the industry’s first hyper-converged solution that enables big data, databases and AI/ML as a Service on Kubernetes. ROBIN Storage delivers bare-metal performance and enables powerful data management capabilities such as snapshots, backup and migration to support even the most demanding data-intensive workloads. With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat and Veritas, Robin.io seeks to reinvent IT Infrastructure and put the focus back on what matters most – The Applications. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.