Oracle Solution Architect
Robin Systems seeks an all-star Oracle Database Consultant to join our solution architect team.
- Coordinate, analyze, design, implement and administer the Robin Platform
- Help customers onboard their Oracle databases and supporting components to ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Platform
- Work directly with external customers and communicate status and planning activities to them and to the rest of the team
- Write white papers, blogs, technical notes
- Travel as required
- Interface with external customers
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to manage customer expectations and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed, while working in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Very effective organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Proficient in Oracle database versions 12c &11g, Oracle RAC, ASM storage, Grid Infrastructure (Clusterware), Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Database Vault, and other options
- Familiar with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, and other management and troubleshooting tools
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring, upgrading, backup procedures and disaster recovery plans for Oracle databases
- Working knowledge of Virtualization, SAN, NAS, and DAS storage, and basic Networking
- Linux/Unix Shell scripting. Python and Ansible scripting important.
- Cassandra, Postgres, MongoDB experience a plus.
- Positions that involved customer facing roles
- Experience on Billable engagements
- Early stage Company experience
About Robin Systems
Robin Systems is the first hyper-converged Kubernetes solution for big data, databases and AI/ML. Robin is the only solution that embeds application workflows natively into the storage, network, and cloud infrastructure stack. As a result, every application benefits from a simple managed the service-like experience, along with automated deployment and lifecycle management. Traditional hypervisor-based virtualization typically suffers from poor performance and complex and time-consuming application lifecycle management. With Robin, enterprises can bring their applications online much faster, at lower cost, and in any location (on-premise, or in the cloud). With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as NetApp, Oracle, and Veritas, Robin Systems seeks to disrupt the $20 billion-plus virtualization market with its hyper-converged Kubernetes platform. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.