Oracle Solution Architect
Robin Systems seeks an all-star Oracle Database Consultant to join our solution architect team.
- Coordinate, analyze, design, implement and administer the Robin Platform
- Help customers onboard their Oracle databases and supporting components to ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Platform
- Work directly with external customers and communicate status and planning activities to them and to the rest of the team
- Write white papers, blogs, technical notes
- Travel as required
- Interface with external customers
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to manage customer expectations and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed, while working in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Very effective organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Proficient in Oracle database versions 12c &11g, Oracle RAC, ASM storage, Grid Infrastructure (Clusterware), Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Database Vault, and other options
- Familiar with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, and other management and troubleshooting tools
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring, upgrading, backup procedures and disaster recovery plans for Oracle databases
- Working knowledge of Virtualization, SAN, NAS, and DAS storage, and basic Networking
- Linux/Unix Shell scripting. Python and Ansible scripting important.
- Cassandra, Postgres, MongoDB experience a plus.
- Positions that involved customer facing roles
- Experience on Billable engagements
- Early stage Company experience
About Robin Systems
Robin.io brings advanced storage and data management that extend the Agility, Efficiency and Portability of Kubernetes to All Stateful Applications, even complex Big Data, Databases, AI/ML and Custom Apps, on Any Infrastructure, On-Premise, Hybrid Cloud or Multi-Cloud. ROBIN Platform is the industry’s first hyper-converged solution that enables big data, databases and AI/ML as a Service on Kubernetes. ROBIN Storage delivers bare-metal performance and enables powerful data management capabilities such as snapshots, backup and migration to support even the most demanding data-intensive workloads. With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat and Veritas, Robin.io seeks to reinvent IT Infrastructure and put the focus back on what matters most – The Applications. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.