Systems – Web Developer
Robin Systems seeks an experienced Web Developer to:
- Building Web app GUI to work on various platforms, browsers, and resolutions, utilizing latest Web technologies. Help in maintaining the Robin website.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- As a key member of the GUI team, ensure success in building Robin’s Web application for various platforms, browsers, and resolutions.
- Work closely with the UX/UI architect and the other developers in the team.
- Build reusable widgets libraries for future use.
- Optimize Application for performance and response time.
- 3+ years Web application development.
- 3+ years cross-browser compatibility development.
- 2+ years HTML5, CSS3.
- Passion for GUI development.
- Love to learn and a quick self-learner.
About Robin Systems
Robin Systems is the first hyper-converged Kubernetes solution for big data, databases and AI/ML. Robin is the only solution that embeds application workflows natively into the storage, network, and cloud infrastructure stack. As a result, every application benefits from a simple managed the service-like experience, along with automated deployment and lifecycle management. Traditional hypervisor-based virtualization typically suffers from poor performance and complex and time-consuming application lifecycle management. With Robin, enterprises can bring their applications online much faster, at lower cost, and in any location (on-premise, or in the cloud). With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as NetApp, Oracle, and Veritas, Robin Systems seeks to disrupt the $20 billion-plus virtualization market with its hyper-converged Kubernetes platform. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.