Systems – Web Developer
Robin Systems seeks an experienced Web Developer to:
- Building Web app GUI to work on various platforms, browsers, and resolutions, utilizing latest Web technologies. Help in maintaining the Robin website.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- As a key member of the GUI team, ensure success in building Robin’s Web application for various platforms, browsers, and resolutions.
- Work closely with the UX/UI architect and the other developers in the team.
- Build reusable widgets libraries for future use.
- Optimize Application for performance and response time.
- 3+ years Web application development.
- 3+ years cross-browser compatibility development.
- 2+ years HTML5, CSS3.
- Passion for GUI development.
- Love to learn and a quick self-learner.
About Robin Systems
Robin.io brings advanced storage and data management that extend the Agility, Efficiency and Portability of Kubernetes to All Stateful Applications, even complex Big Data, Databases, AI/ML and Custom Apps, on Any Infrastructure, On-Premise, Hybrid Cloud or Multi-Cloud. ROBIN Platform is the industry’s first hyper-converged solution that enables big data, databases and AI/ML as a Service on Kubernetes. ROBIN Storage delivers bare-metal performance and enables powerful data management capabilities such as snapshots, backup and migration to support even the most demanding data-intensive workloads. With a team that includes industry veterans from leading enterprise technology companies such as IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat and Veritas, Robin.io seeks to reinvent IT Infrastructure and put the focus back on what matters most – The Applications. The San Jose California-based company is backed by leading investors such as Clear Ventures, DN Capital, USAA, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and CloudScale Capital Partners.