Advanced Data Management For Kubernetes
Deploy and Manage Complex Stateful Applications with Robin Storage
Robin Storage is a purpose-built container-native storage solution that brings advanced data management capabilities to Kubernetes. It is a CSI-compliant block storage solution with bare-metal performance that seamlessly integrates with Kubernetes-native administrative tooling such as Kubectl, Helm Charts, and Operators through standard APIs.
Robin Storage is also a native component of the Robin platform which combines the storage with virtual networking and application workflow automation to deliver an “as-a-service” experience for enterprise applications on Kubernetes.
Robin Storage Value
- Automate application management
- Collaborate faster across teams
- Use familiar Kubernetes-native frameworks
- Data protection for app+data
- Point-in-time snapshots and backup
- Cross datacenter disaster recovery
- Avoid lock-in with app mobility across on-prem and public cloud
- Achieve true flexibility with common workflows across private and public clouds
- Define your application once, run anywhere without modification