Account Development Representative (ADR)
Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your sales career? Robin Systems has an amazing product in the hottest space, a fantastic team and the financial backing of Hasso Plattner Ventures, DN Capital and Clear Ventures. Bottom line, if you have limitless energy, you’re fearless, and like to overachieve, we definitely want to talk to you.
As an influential part of the Robin Sales and Marketing organization, the Account Development team applies deep discovery and research in order to engage and nurture prospects and customers relations. Our team is dedicated to fostering meaningful personal and professional growth while creating an unparalleled culture of winning, engagement, empowerment, learning and teamwork. As a Robin ADR, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying lead opportunities for others within the sales organization. You will often be the first voice a potential customer hears, so your role is critically important to our company.
The ADR role includes the following responsibilities: researching, prospecting, qualifying, generating new leads and setting meetings. This individual must be a self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business from multiple sources including inbound and outbound marketing leads, prospect lists, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to produce results is essential for this role. Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) a plus.
- Prospect and qualify leads from a list of targeted accounts/industries (ABM), leveraging a plethora of sales and marketing tools
- Develop enterprise and mid-market customer prospects through research, direct phone calls, emails, social media and sales tools
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities
- Leverage Robin’s tools and database to obtain new prospects and opportunities
- Work with the Sales, Marketing and Demand Gen to identify potential customers, new accounts and qualify and schedule phone/web or live meetings or presentations
- Deliver a weekly digest of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of the sales cycle
- Respond within 24 hours to any request for intelligence from the sales team; support senior sales team as required
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market conditions and competitive issues
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Comply with company policies and manage detailed records in Salesforce.com, Hubspot and other peripheral systems
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Dynamic, fearless, high energy, very strong phone skills, 2-4 years successful sales experience in sales or account development or inside sales role within an intense, fast paced, goal oriented
- A history of exceeding quarterly quota (inbound and outbound)
- Blend of strategic thinking and meticulous, swift tactical execution
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time management skills with which to effectively manage an intense and high-volume business
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, other sales tools
- Not afraid to think outside the box!
- A fun, positive contributor to Robin’s success
- Position based in San Jose, CA
Location – San Jose
SEND YOUR RESUME