Hyper-converged Kubernetes is a software-defined application orchestration framework that combines containerized storage, networking, compute (Kubernetes), and the application management layer into a single system. Our approach extends Kubernetes for data-intensive applications such as Hortonworks, Cloudera, Elastic stack, RDBMS, NoSQL databases, and AI/ML apps.
- Facilitates simpler and faster roll-out of critical Enterprise IT and LoB initiatives, such as containerization, cloud-migration, cost-consolidation, and productivity improvement.
- Solves the fundamental challenges of running big data and databases in Kubernetes
- Enables the deployment of an agile, and flexible Kubernetes-based infrastructure for your Enterprise Applications.
ROBIN hyper-converged Kubernetes architecture brings to life a 1-Click simplicity to any enterprise application for deployment and lifecycle management functions such as snapshot, clone, patch, upgrade, backup, restore, scale, and control QoS of the entire application. This is done with a single mouse click or REST API call independent of the size and complexity of the application.
Production Ready on Day Zero
- Allocate built-in storage for big data and database cluster provisioning during deployment
- Auto-create StatefulSets, Persistent Volumes, Claims, Services etc. to meet application needs
- Preserve IP addresses during restarts with built-in networking
- Create clones, snapshots for time-travel
- Enable scalable and elastic pool of compute and storage resources
Manage any enterprise application on Kubernetes
- Self-service 1-click deployment for Kubernetes-based data-driven applications
- Manage complex enterprise applications including Cloudera, Hortonworks, Oracle, Elastic Stack, SAP HANA, Cassandra, and many more
- Contain database and OS sprawl
- Gain elastic performance guarantee and scaling (CPU, Memory, IOPS)
- Eliminate noisy neighbor issues
ROBIN hyper-converged Kubernetes platform brings simplicity to DevOps and critical IT functions in the Enterprise for big data, databases, and AI/ML.
- Simplify application and cluster deployment for data-heavy Kubernetes-based apps using the 1-click feature—provision entire cluster with 1 click and be operational within minutes
- Deploy container-based clusters for data-heavy Kubernetes-based apps – a collection of containers running across commodity servers
Snapshot and Restore
- Take unlimited application and cluster snapshots
- Restore or refresh a cluster to any point-in-time using snapshots
- Dynamic QoS controls for every resource – CPU, memory, network and storage
- Complete bi-directional insight to troubleshoot IO related problems
- Make rapid clones of the entire application, thick, thin, or deferred—with no performance penalties
- Live clone a NoSQL or traditional database with a single click
- ROBIN monitors the health of Infrastructure, Containers, and Applications
- App-aware failover on bare metal
- App-aware data failover on bare metal (Only product to provide HA for apps that persist state inside Docker images)
Simplified Application Upgrade
- Safe-Upgrade technology guarantees that failed upgrades can be rolled back without disrupting application.
- Rolling upgrade of application containers. Integrated with CI/CD pipeline