Robin Storage - Advanced Data Management for Kubernetes
The Need For Data Management
Stateful applications such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elastic Stack, Kafka, and MariaDB
require advanced data management capabilities in order to:
- Release products on schedule: Automated lifecycle management for app+data (not just the
storage) is required to save valuable time at each stage of the lifecycle. Multiple teams (Dev/
Test/Ops) need a mechanism to collaborate without procedural delays.
- Recover from system failures: App+data protection capabilities such as point-in-time
snapshots, backup, and restore are required to recover from system failures and user errors.
- Avoid infrastructure lock-in: The ability to migrate from on-prem to cloud and vice versa, and
among the public clouds is needed to avoid infrastructure lock-in.
- Deliver predictable performance: To guarantee QoS and to ensure high priority applications
do not miss SLAs, you need the ability to set IOPS limits per app.
- Eliminate security vulnerabilities: Enterprise-grade security is required with authentication and
encryption to ensure your data is safe.
Robin Storage – Advanced Data Management for
Robin Storage is a purpose-built container-native storage solution that brings advanced data management capabilities to Kubernetes. It provides automated provisioning, point-in-time snapshots, backup and recovery, application cloning, QoS guarantee, and multi-cloud migration for stateful applications on Kubernetes.
Robin Storage for Kubernetes – GKE and OpenShift
- Get high performance enterprise-grade storage trusted and validated by Google
- Quickly and easily deploy enterprise workloads on any Kubernetes distribution
- Protect app+data with replication, snapshots, backup & recovery, and enterprise-grade security
- Bring automated management of app+data (not just storage) to kubectl, Helm, and Operators
- Guarantee QoS for high priority applications by setting IOPS limits per application
- Collaborate and share across geos and teams by cloning app+data in minutes »Easily move app+data, between on-prem and cloud(s)