Access ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Platform resources to manage Application Lifecycle and to build and manage the underlying Enterprise Infrastructure.
- On-demand Webinars
- Solution Briefs
- Case Studies
Big Data Category
Robin Solution – Simple Big Data application & pipeline management
- Deploy on bare metal or on virtual machines
- Rapidly deploy multiple instances of data-driven applications
- No need to make additional copies of data
On-Demand Webinar - Build an Agile and Elastic Big Data Pipeline
- Cover The Entire Pipeline From Data Ingest, To Data Storage, To Data Processing, To Data Server, To Visualization
- Deploy, Scale, And Manage The Most Complex Big Data Applications With Just A Single Click Of A Button
- Deal With Variety, Velocity, And Volume Of Enterprise Big Data
Enterprise Applications Category
Robin Solution – Give a New Life to Enterprise ApplicationsYour existing enterprise applications do not have to continue suffering their current fate and can benefit from the advantages of container-based ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Platform .
- Get virtualization benefits with guaranteed bare metal performance
- Manage Application lifecycle from an intuitive interface
- Leverage commodity storage
On-demand Webinar - Containerizing Your Existing Applications
- How containers can help create a fluid, elastic, and application-aware infrastructure platform that simplifies application management and accelerates time to market.
- How containerization reduces costs by eliminating infrastructure silos for not just your modern applications, but also your existing enterprise applications.
- How Robin Containerization Platform combines containers, storage, networking, and application orchestration to deliver multiple benefits.
- How to instantly deploy, snapshot, clone, and time-travel applications consolidate workload with guaranteed performance and increase hardware utilization 2x-3x.
NoSQL Databases Category
Robin Solution – Simple Application and Data Lifecycle ManagementUsers interact with Robin entirely at the database level and provision as well as manage the underlying infrastructure transparently.
- Get bare-metal-like performance
- Retain virtualization benefits
- Enable cost savings
- Manage everything from a single management layer
On-demand Webinar - Are Containers Ready to Run NoSQL Databases?
- How NoSQL databases like Cassandra can benefit from container technology
- Can the current storage systems can support containerized databases?
- How to alleviate data management challenges for large databases
- How Robin Containerization Platform can deliver bare-metal-like performance, while retaining all virtualization benefits
Relational Databases Category
Robin Solution – Running Relational Databases in Containers
- Smaller footprint and resource requirements
- No compromise consolidation
- Full support – Certified to run Oracle Databases – LXC and Docker
Containerizing Oracle - Not Thinking About it Yet? You Should Be!
- Configure relational databases such as Oracle on LXC
- Apply IO resource management on your Oracle database running in a container
- Simplify database lifecycle management tasks with single click clone, time travel
Robin Technology Category
ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Platform marshals all your existing commodity hardware resources into a scalable and elastic pool of compute and storage resources for Big Data and databases across the data center.Product overview – Based on modern container technology and bundled with unique purpose-built container-aware block storage, ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Platform enables application and data lifecycle management to plan, build and operate large-scale infrastructure. This capability is way more than the limited capability offered by the moving parts of the component-based stack for Big Data and databases in your data center. Virtualize without Hypervisor overhead
- Eliminate hypervisor performance penalty
- Get bare-metal performance for your Databases
- Improve IO throughput by 40%-60%
- Contain database and OS sprawl
- Gain performance guarantee
- Eliminate noisy neighbor issues
- Enable 1-click application deployment
- Create clones, snapshots for time-travel
- Tame complicated distributed applications: Hadoop, Cassandra, Oracle
Robin Technology Category - Why Robin -
ROBIN Hyper-Converged Kubernetes Platform transforms your “server mess” into a “server less” futuristic data center while reducing CAPEX and OPEX costs and brings agility to your Big Dataenvironment, enterprise applications, NoSQL databases and relational database management systems.
- Boost developer productivity with self-service application provisioning
- Eliminate QA delays with instant environment cloning
- Shorten application development and change cycles 3x-5x
- Deploy apps, databases, Big Data clusters in minutes
- Instantly snapshot and clone running apps
- Recover lost data quickly using app time-travel
- 50% better hardware utilization
- 40% lower IT ops cost
- 50% lower software license & support cost